A traditional mnemonic:
- The Ram, the Bull, the Heavenly Twins,
- And next the Crab, the Lion shines,
- The Virgin and the Scales.
- The Scorpion, Archer, and the Goat,
- The Man who holds the Watering Pot,
- And Fish with glittering scales.
A less poetic, but succinct and perhaps more memorable, mnemonic is the following:
- The Ramble Twins Crab Liverish;
- Scaly Scorpions Are Good Water Fish.
(Ram-Ble = Ram, Bull; Twins = Twins; Crab = Crab; Li-Ver(ish) = Lion, Virgin; Scaly = Scale; Scorpion = Scorpio; Are = Archer; Good = Goat; Water = Water Bearer; Fish = Fish)Source: Wikipedia: zodiac